The Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors Resolution Group (CARG) is a fully integrated team of experienced real estate professionals with demonstrated expertise in asset and portfolio strategies with local, regional and national market coverage in cooperation with the Cushman & Wakefield Resolution Group (CWRG) and Commercial Advisors. CARG works to develop real-time market strategies to maximize recovery for our clients.
CARG’s singular focus is distressed assets and helping determine the optimal resolution for the real estate, mitigating any further deterioration of the asset and maximizing the property’s economic and physical condition. Assisting lenders and special servicers to successfully resolve challenging situations has helped carve out a successful niche’ in which excellent service is provided. Additionally, our experience as court appointed receiver with industrial, office, and retail properties allows us to fully service our valued clients. In 2009 CARG was formed to address the growing distressed asset market and since has dedicated efforts to this endeavor. As a result, CARG’s success has been excellent and led to a strong group of clients which depend on CARG to help resolve problems by providing a deep level of trust in these efforts.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Property & Construction Management
- Project Management
- Infrastructure/Site Development
- Leasing & Sales
- Loan Sales
- Refinance or Recapitalization
- Litigation Support
- Auction Management
Benefits of CARG:
- Proven Approach – CARG methodology determines values for each strategy (Loan Sale, Property Sale, Asset Enhancement/Sale)
- Experience – Experienced professionals working as an integrated team, which has been through prior cycles and has incorporated that knowledge to present this multifaceted approach
- Access To Real Time Market Data – Immediate access to proprietary market statistics, leasing, operating and sales data enabling rapid and accurate decisions
- Speed To Market – Whether management, leasing or sales, CARG can execute quickly to minimize asset deterioration
- Local, Regional and National Coverage – In valuation, property management, project management, leasing and disposition services
- Local Expertise – Skilled professionals executing strategies locally
For more information on CARG, please contact Bradley Wilford at firstname.lastname@example.org.