As Vice President, Bentley Pembroke is responsible for proactively generating income producing business via lease transactions through procuring interested prospects for properties which he is assigned. Mr. Pembroke joined Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors Asset Services in October of 2005.
Since then he has successfully managed many client relationships and excels in results-driven NOI for landlord clients. Since 2008, Mr. Bembroke has been included in the top three largest office deals in Memphis and held the largest in 2011 and 2012.
Select Lease Transactions
Regional Adjustment Bureau
United Healthcare Services
- Associate Broker Licensed in the states of Tennessee & Mississippi
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
- Member, MAAR Commercial Council
- 2009 Pinnacle Award recipient
- 2008-2012 CoStar Power Broker award recipient
- 2010 Newman Cross, CCIM Scholarship Recipient
- Active Member of St. John’s Episcopal Church.
- Member, Ducks Unlimited
- 2012 MAAR Commercial Council Education Committee Chairman