Vice President, Retail Brokerage Services
Carson Claybrook joined Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors in 2014 as Vice President of Retail Brokerage Services. He is responsible for launching and managing the Retail Brokerage service line of Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors. Carson focuses on assisting retail clients with their real estate needs including tenant advisory services, landlord representation and property management in Memphis and the surrounding area. Carson couples his in-depth knowledge of the local retail market with sophisticated mapping capabilities and a global real estate platform through the Cushman & Wakefield network to provide the highest level of service for his retail clients.
Carson began his career in 2007 with The Shopping Center Group, LLC. While there, Carson focused on third party leasing, sales, and tenant representation. In 2011, he joined McDonald’s Corporation, LLC as Area Real Estate Manager concentrating on new and relocation site selection and development. He is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where he received his Bachelor of Arts Degree. He is a native Memphian and a graduate of Christian Brothers High School.
- Licensed in Tennessee and Mississippi
- Member of Urban Land Institute
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
- Member of the Shelby County Board of Adjustments
- Alumni Board Grace St. Luke’s Episcopal School • Volunteer Overton Park Conservancy
- Volunteer Mid-South Food Bank
- Volunteer Crosstown Memphis
- ICSC Next Gen Council
- Bachelor of Arts University of Mississippi