Conner Walker is a Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors Asset Services. Conner is responsible for marketing more than 1,500,000 square feet of industrial and retail buildings, dozens of land sites for sale and lease, as well as multiple churches. Conner has been with CW/CAAS since 2007. Prior to joining CW/CAAS Conner was an auctioneer and Realtor at Walker Auctions, his family’s auction firm. While there Conner was responsible for marketing both residential and commercial properties for sale through the auction method of marketing. This early experience gave Conner the ability to quickly act in the marketing of his clients’ properties
Conner was born in the “Boot-Heel” of Southeast Missouri. He moved with his family to Memphis at a young age. Conner earned his undergraduate from the University of Memphis in Finance with a concentration in Real Estate. Conner and his wife Hannah are active members at Evangel Church.
- University of Memphis, Finance with a concentration in Real Estate
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors • Licensed in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Arkansas
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM)
- Dirt Cheap-Millington Plaza: In 2014 Conner was able to consummate a lease with Dirt Cheap at Millington Plaza. Dirt Cheap was expanding into the Memphis market with multiple store. Conner was able to back fill a former Wal-Mart Center in a very difficult submarket.
- Dunkin Donuts-Millington Plaza: In 2014 Conner worked with Dunkin Donuts to back fill a former Backyard Burger out parcel. The building was in very poor condition – needing a new roof among other improvements. Conner was able to work with a very budget conscience owner and a first time franchisee to come to deal terms that worked for both parties.
- Winchester Farmer’s Market –Winchester Court: Winchester Farmer’s Market is a 50,000 square foot locally owned international grocer. The landlord is a Special Servicer representing the lender of the foreclosed property. Conner was able to work with the Tenant (and their broker and attorney) that was very reluctant to renew in a bank owned property.
- Churches, Schools, and Non-Profits – Conner brokers the sale of multiple churches each year, both for congregations and for lenders. Additionally, he has worked with non-profits and schools including The University of Tennessee and Westminster Academy in the sale of excess and donated properties.