Cushman & Wakefield is the world’s largest privately-held commercial real estate services firm.
The Cushman & Wakefield Alliance is a fully integrated extension of the C&W global platform. It consists of specially-selected independent firms, who provide clients with extended geographic reach through elite commercial real estate professionals and high quality, comprehensive services. Our strategic affiliation with Cushman & Wakefield provides our clients a doorway to the global real estate market.
Cushman & Wakefield advises and represents clients on all aspects of property occupancy and investment, and has established a preeminent position in the world’s major markets, as evidenced by its frequent involvement in many of the most significant property leases, sales and assignments. Founded in 1917, it has 250 offices in 57 countries, employing more than 16,000 professionals. It offers a complete range of services for all property types, including leasing, sales and acquisitions, equity, debt and structured finance, corporate finance and investment banking, corporate services, property management, facilities management, project management, consulting and appraisal. The firm has more than $4 billion in assets under management globally. Operating as a unified team, C&W and the Alliance firms integrate the strength of local talent, relationships, and market intelligence with the full capacity of C&W’s resources and platform.
- Committed to their respective markets, relationships, and community.
- Utilizes an entrepreneurial approach in responding to client needs.
- Leverages C&W platform to advance and support local relationships, talent, and market knowledge
CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD VALUE-ADD
- Delivers an exceptional suite of specialized services and systems.
- Provides a deep brokerage bench and broad geographic reach.
- Enables multi-market clients to gain savings and efficiencies via single provider service structure.
- Confidence – that we’ll deliver meaningful value by providing the most creative and innovative services.
- Consistency – in our business approach of putting client’s needs first and delivering what we promise.
- Culture – mutual cultures that value integrity, respect, collaboration & trust
To learn more, visit the Cushman & Wakefield Website at www.cushwake.com.