Dave Curran Jr., SIOR, CCIM
Senior Vice President
Dave Curran is Senior Vice President of Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors. He joined CA/ CW in August, 2004 and has more than thirty-four years of commercial real estate experience. Mr. Curran works with corporate, institutional and private clients focusing on sales and leasing strategies related to business and commercial real estate in the greater Mid-South market.
Prior to joining Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors, Mr. Curran was one of the initial associates of the Dallas, Texas based Fults Companies in 1981 and became a principal of the firm in 1987. During his 22 years with the company, he was directly responsible for the leasing and supervision of numerous office, industrial, medical, and retail properties and their marketing personnel. He became active in investment sales in 1995, representing purchasers and sellers of commercial property in a number of markets throughout Texas.
- Former Board of Director, Commercial Council of MAAR (Memphis Area Association of Realtors)
- Grievance Committee, Professional Standards Committee, MAAR
- Licensed Broker in Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas and Texas
- CCIM designee
- SIOR designee
- B.B.A. with concentration in real estate from Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas, 1981
- S.M.U. Costa Institute Certificate in Real Estate