Senior Asset Manager
Gina Weathersby joined Cushman & Wakefield – Commercial Advisors Asset Services, LLC as Senior Asset Manager in August 2016, bringing with her more than 16 years of property management experience. She currently manages nearly 500,000 SF of retail property for Commercial Advisors. Prior to joining CW/CAAS, Gina was a property manager at Lurie and Associates, LLC and managed an average of 20 office and retail properties comprising 750,000 SF. Gina was responsible for managing properties in the Memphis MSA as well as properties throughout the Midwest and in Charlotte, North Carolina. Gina has managed portfolios for REITS, TICS, large developers, corporations, families and private individuals.
- University of Northern Iowa, Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Finance
- Affiliated broker in the state of Tennessee
- Active member at Second Presbyterian Church
- Hutchison Early Childhood Parent Board Member
- Presbyterian Day School Care Committee