Senior Vice President, Community Advisors
Greg Spillyards is responsible for the Community Advisors service line of Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors where his primary purpose will be to provide brokerage, management, redevelopment and financing expertise in underserved core city neighborhoods. This pursuit seeks to revitalize areas throughout the city with passion, thoughtfulness and entrepreneurship as a social and cultural vision is sustained through creative real estate investment and development solutions. This meaningfully expands the last “C” in the CW/CA FC3 Mission as professional real estate advisory services are provided with the pressing needs of the “Community” being top priority.
Greg’s background is well suited for this type of endeavor. Greg comes to CW/CA from Christ United Methodist Church where he served as Associate Pastor. Prior to entering ministry, Greg was with CBRE Memphis for more than nine years and was involved in multiple disciplines of commercial real estate including property management, construction management and brokerage for both owners and tenants.
Greg holds a Masters of Divinity from Asbury Theological Seminary and a BBA in Marketing/Real Estate from the University of Memphis. He is a native Memphian and graduate of Christian Brothers High School.
- Masters of Divinity, Asbury Theological Seminary, 2014
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing/Real Estate, University of Memphis, 2000
- Tennessee Real Estate License
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors
- Former Economic Development Committee Member- Memphis Airport Area Development Corporation (MAADC)
- United Methodist Neighborhood Centers Board Member