Jeb Fields, SIOR, CCIM
Jeb Fields works with both corporate and private clients focusing on strategies, planning and implementation of office and industrial real estate. Jeb’s specialty is representing companies by providing unbiased direction through effective consultation and management. He is licensed in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas.
Jeb joined Commercial Advisors, LLC as an Associate Broker in January of 2004, in 2007 was named Vice President, and is now a Principal. Mr. Fields holds a B.S. in Building Construction from Auburn University. He is a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Global Supply Chain Services Group, a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and a member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals.
Mr. Fields is active with the Memphis Metro CCIM Chapter serving as the 2010 President and with the Memphis Area Association of Realtors as a Commercial Council Board Member. In 2007, Mr. Fields received the prestigious Pinnacle Award, awarded to the top 25 commercial brokers in Memphis. A lifelong Memphian, Jeb is invested in the local community. He serves as the 2009 President of the Blue Streak Scholarship Fund, is a NEXUS protégé and Leadership Academy Fellow of September 2011.
- B.S. in Building Construction, Auburn University
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member - Cushman & Wakefield Global Supply Chain Services
- Leadership Academy Fellow 2011
- 2010 Memphis Business Journal “Top 40 Under 40”
- 2010 President, Memphis Metro CCIM Chapter
- 2009 President, Blue Streak Scholarship Fund
- NEXUS Protégé – Class of 2008
- 2007 Pinnacle Award
- Licensed in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas
- Wright Medical Technology, Inc. – HQ repositioning study & incentives negotiation
- Allen & Hoshall Engineering – Regional real estate services
- American Esoteric Laboratories – 90,000 SF esoteric & clinical pathology laboratory
- Genesis Networks – 230,000 SF distribution center
- Trumbull Laboratories – 25,000 SF anatomical & clinical pathology laboratory
- Ensafe, Inc. – Regional real estate services
- Greenheck Fan, Inc. – 80,000 SF manufacturing facility
- Johnson Development Associates – site selection & buyer’s agency of the 113 acre former Mall of Memphis location