Landon K. Williams, CCIM
Landon Williams is a Vice President at Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors (CA). Landon’s practice at Commercial Advisors focuses on Investment Sales for Retail, Industrial, and Office products in the Real Estate Capital Markets. His proven track record in large dollar, high profile, and sophisticated contract negotiations dovetails well into arranging complex real estate transactions for CA's clients.
Prior to joining CA, Landon worked as a sports agent, representing and negotiating contracts for professional athletes. He has a considerable amount of negotiation experience, having built and branded a Baseball Division at Athletic Resource Management (ARM), increasing the firm's baseball prospects from 5 to more than 20, establishing ARM Baseball as a legitimate player in the industry. In 2012, ARM merged with Creative Artists Agency (CAA), and during his tenure with CAA, Landon’s team negotiated the largest deal at the time in baseball history ($127.5 million) for pitcher Matt Cain in 2012. USA Today proclaimed, "Cain's deal figures to reverberate throughout the industry." This comment has proven to be true as Cain's deal has already set the bar for multiple other pitchers to exceed.
Landon was born and raised in Memphis. Landon, his wife Nicole, and his daughter Vivienne are active members at Highpoint Church.
- Master of Business Administration, University of Tennessee
- Master Science in Sport Studies, University of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Tennessee
- CCIM Designee
- Serves as 2017 President of the Memphis Metro CCIM
- Licensed Broker in Tennessee, Mississippi, & Arkansas
- Negotiated more than $160 million in client contracts as a sports agent
- Serves on the Finance Board for Young Life
- Serves on the Board for Innovate Memphis
- Serves on the Board for Leadership Works
- Serves on the Board for MAAR Commercial Council
- Leads Young Marrieds Class at Highpoint Church
- Pinnacle Producers Club, 2014-2015
- Memphis’s Finest Award – Given to the top 30 business leaders under the age of 40