Larry Jensen, SIOR
Larry Jensen is President and CEO of Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors Partners. With more than 35 years in the commercial real estate business, Mr. Jensen has been recognized as “Commercial Broker of the Year”, “Office Broker of the Year” and “Office Leasing Broker of the Year” for the Memphis region by his real estate industry peers. He was also featured in an article “Commercial Real Estate 101”, in Business Tennessee Magazine.
Mr. Jensen and his team advise and represent corporations, institutions and individuals with innovative strategies, planning, and implementation related to business and commercial real estate. His Clients have included: Smith & Nephew; ServiceMaster; Hunter Fan; FedEx Corporation; Kirkland’s; ACS Clothing; FedEx Express; Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell, & Berkowitz; AutoZone; Hewlett Packard; ACH Food Companies; Stratas Foods; The Campbell Clinic, Wright Medical Technologies; Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare System; First Alliance Bank; and St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Mr. Jensen is active on the Board of Visitors for the University of Memphis and the Board of Advisors for the University of Memphis Fogelman College of Business. He was named one of Memphis Business Quarterly’s Power Players in the Commercial Real Estate category. He volunteers on the Executive Committee and Board of Shelby Farms Park Conservancy. He was the former President of Memphis Tomorrow, an organization of CEOs of the larger Memphis-area companies and institutions and also served as Chairman of the Memphis Regional Chamber. Mr. Jensen currently serves on several committees of the Chamber of Commerce’s Chairman Circle. He also serves on the Methodist Healthcare Foundation’s Executive Committee as Vice Chairman and the University of Tennessee Center for Health Sciences Chancellor’s Roundtable.
Education, Memberships & Awards
- B.A. Journalism from the University of Memphis
- Licensed broker in Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi
- Member Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Former Chairman Memphis Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Member Public Building Authority for FedEx Forum
- Chairman, The Steering Committee for the Governors’ Alliance for Regional Excellence
- Member Lambda Alpha Real Estate Society
- Federal Reserve Bank, St. Louis - Industry Council, Real Estate
- Member of the Urban Land Institute of Memphis