Melissa Alexander is a Principal with Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors. Her focus is assisting CW/CA’s local and multi-market clients with strategic planning and tactical execution of their real estate requirements.
Melissa brings with her 16 years experience in the field of marketing and 13 years real estate knowledge. Prior to her move into brokerage, Melissa served as CW/CA’s EVP of Marketing for more than ten years where she developed a deep knowledge of the local market and gained invaluable exposure to a variety of service lines including occupier services, asset services, capital markets, incentives analysis, market research and property management. In 2014, she became the only female partner within the firm. She recently served as a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance Marketing committee where she participated in and lead quarterly calls amongst more than 50 national commercial real estate firms within the Cushman & Wakefield Alliance.
Alexander is originally from Nashville, Tennessee, and received her BA in Marketing from Belmont University where she graduated with honors as top marketing major. In December of 2006 she completed her MBA at Union University.
- Licensed in Tennessee
- Member, Cushman & Wakefield Global Supply Chain Solutions Group
- Member, Memphis Area Association of Realtors Commercial Council
- 2016 Memphis Business Journal, Top 40 Under 40
- Advertising committee for Blue Streak Scholarship Fund’s largest fundraiser, Taste of Jubilee
- Founder, active leader of Hopeful Hearts
- Two-term, past board member of American Advertising Federation of Memphis
- 7th District ADDY Awards Chair - 2006
- Pyramid Awards Chair - 2005
- AAF Memphis Board Member of the Year - 2007
- Silver ADDY Award - 2008
- St Mary’s Episcopal School Grandparents Day Committee Chair - 2015
- St Mary's Episcopal School Annual Fund Grade Captain
- Christian Psychological Center Board Member
- Masters of Business Administration – Union University
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Belmont University