Patrick Walton, SIOR
Patrick Walton is a market leading broker exclusively representing industrial landlord clients ranging from institutional, private entity entrepreneurs, special servicer, and developers. Solely focused on the leasing and marketing of warehouse and distribution facilities in the Mid-south region, Patrick is known for his in-depth market knowledge and how to leverage it to maximize return for his clients.
Patrick joined Cushman & Wakefield | Commercial Advisors as Vice President in March of 2012 and was appointed Principal in 2016. Walton is a member of the Cushman & Wakefield Global Supply Chain Services Group and a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR). Patrick has transacted over 320 brokerage and consulting assignments totaling 26+ million square feet representing over $375,000,000 in transaction value.
Patrick began his career in 2006 with CB Richard Ellis Memphis and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi where he received his Bachelor of Business Administration Degree with an emphasis in Real Estate/Finance.
- Licensed Broker in Tennessee, Mississippi, & Arkansas
- Member Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Board of Directors Memphis Area Association of REALTORS®, the MAAR Commercial Council
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater Memphis - Oakhaven Board President
- Nexus Leadership, Graduate, 2008
- Teach for America, City Ambassador
- Costar Power Broker—Top Industrial Leasing, 2013-2014
- Memphis Area Association of Realtors Pinnacle Awards—Top 25, 2014; Industrial Landlord Broker of the Year, 2014
- CW Capital
- First Industrial
- Global Logistics/IndCor Properties
- Greenfield Partners, LLC
- Huntington Industrial Partners
- IDI Gazeley
- Industrial Property Trust
- LNR Partners
- Lord Baltimore Properties
- MDH Partners
- UBS Reality Investors